Welcome to the horse puzzle game!
There are 3 different horse puzzle levels. Your goal is to move the pieces to form a complete image, using the arrow keys on your keyboard, or w for up, a for left, s for down, and d for right. There will always be one blank space for a picture to move in. When you are done, you will end up with a complete picture. The blank square belongs on the top-right corner. There are also 4 different difficulty modes, no-time, easy, medium, hard, and demon. The default difficulty mode is no-time, and you will have infinite amount of time. Easy mode will give you 300 seconds, medium will give you 150, hard will give you 90, and demon will give you 40. GOOD LUCK!!!
Important things to keep in mind to help you!
1) This game takes a lot of practice. Do not expect to pass the hard or demon level if you are new to this game. This puzzle is 100% random, and so there is no answer key.
2) Try to memorize the 2 algorithms below. They are very helpful when playing the game.
3) ALWAYS solve from the bottom row to the top, from the left to the right first. Sometimes the piece that belongs to the right side of a row will be hard to solve. To solve, use algorithm number 1.
4) This might be the most important one. Do not worry about moving other pieces even if they are in the correct position! Only solve for one at a time.
1) Try to solve bottom row. Find piece number 13, then 14, and then 15. For positioning the last piece, you might need to use the algorithm below (R + U + 2R + D + R + U + R + D).
2) Solve the third row, and then the second row, the same way you solved the bottom row. You might still need the algorithm (R + U + 2R + D + R + U + R + D) to solve for the last piece.
3) Solve the top row. Sometimes, the top row will be hard to solve. Use the algorithms at the bottom of this page to solve.
Go to Home